Michigan Is One Step Closer To Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
Lansing, Michigan – MILegalize, A pro marijuana-legalization group, has officially submitted the required amount of signatures for their measure to appear on the November ballot. On June 1, 2016 more than 354,000 signatures were filed with the department of state, making it the first cannabis legalization petition to be filed in the history of the United States.
Nearly 56 percent of Michigan voters supported legalization efforts, while 40 percent were against legal marijuana, a Michigan Public Radio Poll found in September 2015. If approved, the measure would legalize and regulate marijuana like alcohol, making recreatioal marijuana use legal for adults.
For details on the campaign, events or to volunteer/donate, visit: www.milegalize.com
WeedShops.com – Where The Grass Is Always Greener
- Marijuana Legalization Groups in Maine Join Forces on Ballot
- Massachusetts Group For Recreational Marijuana Legalization…
- Maine Takes Another Step Closer To Recreational Marijuana…
- Recreational Marijuana Approved For November Ballot In…
- Will Marijuana Legalization Pass In Arizona Soon?
- Breaking News! California Set To Vote On Recreational…
- Tennessee Speaker of the House Looks to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- 11 New Medical Marijuana Businesses Prepare To Open In Baltimore
- Utah Launches Signature Drive for Medical Marijuana Campaign
- New Hampshire Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession
- Guam Signs A New Medical Marijuana Bill Into Law
- Recreational Weed Shops In Nevada Are Running Out Of Weed, Governor Declares ‘State of Emergency’