What Is THC?
THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) – is the main psychoactive cannabinoid of cannabis. It is the most well known of the cannabinoids. THC levels varies between strains but the effects are common throughout all strains.
THC effects include but are not limited to: relaxation, alteration of visual, auditory and olfactory senses. Is known to cause fatigue and appetite stimulation. It may also reduce aggression during use and increase aggression during withdrawal.
Its status as an illegal drug in most countries can make research difficult; for instance in the United States where the National Institute on Drug Abuse was the only legal source of cannabis for researchers until it recently became legalized in Colorado, Washington state, Oregon, Alaska, and Washington D.C.
The impact of the effects of THC may be greater in novice users. Studies of long-term effects on cognition have provided conflicting results, with some studies finding no difference between long-term abstainers and never-users and others finding long-term deficits.
WeedShops.com – Where The Grass Is Always Greener
- DEA Expected To Reclassify Marijuana This Summer, Source…
- Is The DEA Going To Reschedule Marijuana?
- Maine Takes Another Step Closer To Recreational Marijuana…
- Vermont Senate Passes Historical Marijuana Legislation Bill
- Will Marijuana Legalization Pass In Arizona Soon?
- Could Ohio Be The Next State To Legalize Marijuana?
- New Hampshire Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession
- Guam Signs A New Medical Marijuana Bill Into Law
- Recreational Weed Shops In Nevada Are Running Out Of Weed, Governor Declares ‘State of Emergency’
- Recreational Marijuana Sales In Nevada Exceed Expectations
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice Moves Toward Decriminalizing Marijuana
- New Legislation In New Jersey Would Allow Recreational Marijuana