What Is CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol is one of at least 85 active cannabinoids found in Cannabis. It is known to have a much wider scope of medicinal purposes than its notorious sibling, THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. CBD is the second leading ingredient in marijuana.
Is very popular medical treatment is known for painting in conditions ranging from severe epilepsy and multiple sclerosis to anxiety and cancer pain.
CBD is known to reduce colon cancer tumors in my eyes as well as kill breast cancer size in lab studies. CBD has anti-inflammatory benefits, antioxidant properties, and has been shown to stimulate bone Fracture healing.
High doses of CBD are well tolerated and produce no noticeable physiological effects. Many new high-CBD strains have been developed to meet the increase in demand for high-CVD varieties of cannabis. Strains with levels of over 4% are considered high, whereas, high-THC strains have levels of over 20%.
WeedShops.com – Where The Grass Is Always Greener
- Online Cannabis Recommendations!
- New Recreational Marijuana Bill Introduced in Illinois
- The City of San Diego Approves Recreational Marijuana Regulations
- Maine Becomes The Eighth State To Legalize Marijuana For Recreational Use
- Nevada’s New Recreational Marijuana Tax Proposal Mirrors Colorado Tax Law
- MJ Freeway Is Down Due To Alleged ‘Attack’, Causes Chaos For Dispensaries Nationwide