What Is CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol is one of at least 85 active cannabinoids found in Cannabis. It is known to have a much wider scope of medicinal purposes than its notorious sibling, THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. CBD is the second leading ingredient in marijuana.
Is very popular medical treatment is known for painting in conditions ranging from severe epilepsy and multiple sclerosis to anxiety and cancer pain.
CBD has no noticeable effects when taking alone. Marijuana strains that are particularly high in the CBD are more popular told her users and medical patients who are uncomfortable with the THC high.
CBD is known to reduce colon cancer tumors in my eyes as well as kill breast cancer size in lab studies. CBD has anti-inflammatory benefits, antioxidant properties, and has been shown to stimulate bone Fracture healing.
High doses of CBD are well tolerated and produce no noticeable physiological effects. Many new high-CBD strains have been developed to meet the increase in demand for high-CVD varieties of cannabis. Strains with levels of over 4% are considered high, whereas, high-THC strains have levels of over 20%.
WeedShops.com – Where The Grass Is Always Greener
- New Hampshire Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession
- Guam Signs A New Medical Marijuana Bill Into Law
- Recreational Weed Shops In Nevada Are Running Out Of Weed, Governor Declares ‘State of Emergency’
- Recreational Marijuana Sales In Nevada Exceed Expectations
- Ohio Supreme Court Justice Moves Toward Decriminalizing Marijuana
- New Legislation In New Jersey Would Allow Recreational Marijuana